Why evaluate training providers?
There are many reasons for evaluating training, including:
- quality-check training development and delivery
- identify the most effective training strategies
- find out how learning is being applied/transferred
- demonstrate the value of training to customers.
- identify high/low-performing courses
- track development of staff knowledge and skills
- check impact on job and business performance
- justify/expand training budgets
- inform future training investment decisions.